Calories: 278 kCal / serving
- 11 g
- 14 g
- 36 g
Ingredients Needed for Tabbouleh, Bok Choy and Fig Salad
⅓ cup bulgur
1 cup hot water
1 cup fresh parsley, chopped
2 medium tomatoes, minced
1 teaspoon white sesame seeds
1 teaspoon black sesame seeds
1 medium jalapeno, finely chopped
1 tablespoon lemon juice
1 tablespoon butter
1 bok choy head
1 teaspoon chili flakes
1 teaspoon lemon zest
3 figs, wedged (for serving)
2 teaspoons of olive oil for garnishing
How to Make Tabbouleh, Bok Choy and Fig Salad
- Add the bulgur to a bowl. Cover it with hot water and let it soak for 20 minutes.
- Add the parsley, tomato, jalapeno, and lemon juice to a bowl. Season with salt, white and black sesame seeds. Mix until even.
- Transfer the soaked bulgur to the bowl and mix it in. Set aside.
- Melt the butter in a skillet over low heat.
- Add the bok choy and season it with chili flakes and lemon zest. Cook and stir until tender.
- Serve the bok choy with bulgur salad and fig wedges. Garnish with some olive oil.