Ingredients Needed for T-Bone Steak With Fried Potatoes and Rosemary
vegetable oil for frying
1 rosemary sprig
1 ounce mozzarella
2 ounces of low-moisture mozzarella
1 ounce parmesan
1 cup heavy cream
1 oregano sprig
How to Cook T-Bone Steak With Fried Potatoes and Rosemary
- Preheat the oven to 380 degrees F/190 degrees C.
- Heat the vegetable oil in an cast iron skillet and add the T-bone steak.
- Season it with salt and pepper and fry it for 2-4 minutes on one side, then turn it over. Fry it on the other side for another 2-3 minutes.
- Then, transfer the cast iron skillet in the oven and roast the T-bone for 25 minutes.
- Meanwhile, heat about 2 ounces (55 grams) of vegetable oil in another skillet and throw in it fresh rosemary, to flavor the oil.
- Peel the potatoes and cut them into thick round slices. Add them to the skillet, season with salt and pepper, and fry them on both sides until golden.
- Slice the mozzarella, shred the low-moisture mozzarella, and grate the parmesan.
- Remove the steak from the oven and lay the mozzarella slices on it. Then, return it to the oven for 10 more minutes.
- Meanwhile, place a medium saucepan on low heat. Pour the heavy cream in it, then add the low-moisture mozzarella.
- Add salt, pepper, and fresh oregano leaves. Mix until you make a thick sauce.
- Serve the roasted T-bone with fried potatoes and white sauce.