Calories: 1175 kCal / serving
- 7 g
- 72 g
- 95 g
Ingredients Needed for T-Bone Steak With Asparagus and Pomegranate Seeds
2 tablespoons of vegetable oil
2 teaspoons of butter
4 asparaguses sticks
1.5 inches of - celery, sliced
5 cherry tomatoes, halves
1 tablespoon pomegranate seed
2 tablespoons of heavy cream
How to Make T-Bone Steak With Asparagus and Pomegranate Seeds
- Heat the vegetable oil in a skillet.
- Lay the T-bone in the skillet and season it with salt and pepper.
- Fry the T-bone for about 5 minutes for the first side, then turn it over.
- Put the butter on the T-bone and continue to fry for about 4-5 minutes.
- Throw in the asparagus, celery, cherry tomatoes, and pomegranate seeds into the skillet and cook them together for 1-2 more minutes.
- Remove the T-bone and the vegetables from the skillet and set them aside.
- Add 1 more teaspoon of butter in the remaining fat and melt it.
- Add the heavy cream and simmer, whisking continuously, until you make a thick sauce.
- Serve the T-bone steak with vegetables and white sauce.