Ingredients Needed for Swiss Potato Fritters
½ cup shredded potato
1 teaspoon corn starch
1 teaspoon baking powder
vegetable oil for frying
How to Cook Swiss Potato Fritters
- Put in a medium bowl the shredded potatoes.
- Add the egg, the corn starch, and the baking powder.
- Sprinkle some salt and pepper.
- Heat the vegetable oil in a skillet.
- Combine all the ingredients with your hands.
- Form little fritters.
- Cook the fritters in vegetable oil, on both sides.
- If you want, you can grate some parmesan on the fritters, and serve them with lettuce and mayonnaise.