Ingredients Needed for Sweet Seafood Tortiglioni
7 ounces of tortiglioni pasta
3 garlic cloves
1 tablespoon vegetable oil
10 ounces of seafood mix
1 cup heavy cream
1 thyme sprig
How to Cook Sweet Seafood Tortiglioni
- In a saucepan put water and bring to a boil.
- Put the tortiglioni pasta in the saucepan and cook according to package directions. Strain it.
- Cut into quarters the figs.
- Crush the garlic cloves with the flat of a knife without peeling it.
- Into a skillet, heat the vegetable oil.
- Add the garlic and fry for 1 minute. Take off the garlic from the skillet.
- Add the seafood mix.
- Season it with salt and pepper and cook the seafood for 5-7 minutes.
- Add light cream and cook it until thickens.
- Add figs and cooked tortiglioni and combine all the ingredients.
- If you like, serve with thyme.