Ingredients Needed for Sweet Potato Egg White Scramble
1 sweet potato, cubed
3 tablespoons of olive oil
1 onion, diced
½ yellow bell pepper, sliced
5 egg whites
1 teaspoon garlic powder
6 cherry tomatoes, quartered
1 avocado, cubed
2 spring onions, sliced
How to Cook Sweet Potato Egg White Scramble
- Preheat the oven to 400˚F/200˚C. Line a baking tray with parchment paper.
- Add the sweet potato cubes on your baking tray and drizzle about 1 tablespoon of olive oil on them. Season with salt and then move the tray to the oven. Roast for 45 minutes.
- Add the remaining olive oil to a skillet on medium heat and cook the onion until softens. Add the yellow bell pepper and cook it for 2-3 minutes. Reduce the heat to low.
- Add the egg whites, garlic powder, sea salt, and pepper. Stir and cook on low heat, to make scrambled egg whites.
- Add the cherry tomatoes and roasted sweet potato cubes. Stir. Set aside.
- Serve on 2 plates, with avocado and spring onion on top.