Calories: 355 kCal / serving
- 4 g
- 21 g
- 40 g
Ingredients Needed for Sweet Potato and Leek Cream Soup
2 sweet potatoes, cubed
1 tablespoon butter
⅓ cup heavy cream
How to Make Sweet Potato and Leek Cream Soup
- Add the sweet potatoes and leek to a pot over low heat. Cover them with water and boil for 18-20 minutes.
- Season with salt and pepper. Stir in.
- Transfer to a blender and mash.
- Melt the butter in a pot over low heat. Add the vegetable mash, stir and season with pepper.
- Stir in the heavy cream. Serve warm.