Ingredients Needed for Sweet Potato and Bacon Gratin
2 sweet potatoes, sliced
2 tablespoons of vegetable oil
7 ounces of low moisture mozzarella, shredded
5 emmentals cheese
3 mushrooms, slices
⅓ cup tomato sauce
How to Cook Sweet Potato and Bacon Gratin
- Preheat the oven to 380 degrees F/190 degrees C.
- Grease with vegetable oil a round baking tray.
- Place the sweet potato slices on the bottom of the tray.
- Drizzle some more vegetable oil on it. Season with salt and pepper.
- Add a layer of shredded mozzarella (half of the whole quantity), then add the Emmental slices, and the bacon slices.
- Add the mushroom slices on the edges.
- Top with tomato sauce and the remaining shredded mozzarella.
- Crack the egg and add it in the center.
- Bake for 25 minutes.