Sweet Marshmallow Sandwich
When you bake them, the marshmallows expand and become more elastic and soft. Combine them with waffles and some spread chocolate and you’ll make the sweetest dessert possible! For breakfast, serve it with a glass of milk and you’ll feel spoiled indeed!
Ingredients Needed for Sweet Marshmallow Sandwich
2 tablespoons of chocolate spread
2 tablespoons of maple syrup
How to Make Sweet Marshmallow Sandwich
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F/180 degrees C.
- Put 2 waffles side by side and spread chocolate on them.
- Add the marshmallows.
- Cover them with the remaining waffles.
- Put the waffle sandwich on a baking tray in which you put a parchment paper sheet.
- Bake the sandwich for 10 minutes.
- Serve it with some maple syrup.