Ingredients Needed for Sweet Fried Bread for Breakfast
¼ cup white sugar
1 tablespoon cinnamon
4 breads slices
1 tablespoon butter
2 tablespoons of milk
2 tablespoons of honey
How to Make Sweet Fried Bread for Breakfast
- In a deep plate, mix the sugar and the cinnamon.
- Cut round slices of bread using a cutter about 1-inch diameter.
- Whisk the eggs and mix them with milk to make an egg wash.
- Melt the butter in a skillet.
- Coat the round bread slices with egg wash.
- Fry them in butter.
- Coat the fried bread slices with sugar and cinnamon.
- Place them on a plate and pour honey on top.
- If you want, serve them with milk!