Ingredients Needed for Sweet Fish Curry
1 tablespoon vegetable oil
3 garlic cloves
3 slices of bread
7 ounces of nile perch fillet
1 tablespoon honey
1 tablespoon soy sauce
1 tablespoon coconut milk
chives, for garnish
How to Cook Sweet Fish Curry
- Cut the bread slices into 3 inches (7.5 cm) long sticks.
- Heat the vegetable oil in a skillet over medium heat. Add the garlic cloves and cook them for 2 minutes.
- Take them out of the pan, and in the remaining fat, add the bread sticks. Cook them until golden.
- Remove them from the pan and add the diced fish. Cook it until the meat turns opaque. Add the honey, soy sauce, and bring everything to a boil.
- Reduce the heat and add the coconut milk. Stir until the coconut milk dissolves, and you obtain a smooth, creamy sauce.
- Serve the curry with a few chives on top, and the crispy bread sticks.