Ingredients Needed for Sweet Corn and Cheese Spaghetti
3.5 ounces of spaghetti
4 ounces of sweet corn
1 tablespoon butter
1 teaspoon chives
1 ounce cheese
How to Cook Sweet Corn and Cheese Spaghetti
- Boil water in a saucepan. Add some salt. Cook the spaghetti according to the instructions on the package.
- Heat a cast-iron skillet to a high temperature. Add the sweet corn and the butter.
- Stir everything and help the butter melt.
- Sprinkle salt and pepper.
- Cook the corn for a couple of minutes and then add the spaghetti.
- Sprinkle chives over the skillet.
- Transfer everything on a plate. Add pieces of cheese.