Ingredients Needed for Sweet Bread With Fresh Fruits
1 cup sugar
¼ cup milk
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
1 teaspoon cinnamon
2 ounces of blackberry
2 ounces of raspberry
maple syrup for serving
How to Cook Sweet Bread With Fresh Fruits
- Preheat the oven to 360 degrees F/180 degrees C.
- Put in a bowl the egg, 1/2 cup of sugar, the milk, and the vanilla extract and whisk them together.
- Cut the loaf in slices, but not to the bottom. Then, cut it in the opposite direction to make squares. Leave the loaf bottom intact, with the bread pieces still attached.
- Put the loaf in a ceramic baking dish.
- Pour the liquid mixture on it.
- In a small bowl, combine the remaining sugar with the cinnamon and sprinkle it between the loaf cubes.
- Bake the loaf for 15 minutes.
- Before you serve it, top the sweet bread with fresh blackberries and raspberries, and maple syrup.