Ingredients Needed for Sweet Apple Pork Steak
7 ounces of pork tenderloin
3 tablespoons of vegetable oil
¼ cup vinegar
1 teaspoon honey
How to Cook Sweet Apple Pork Steak
- Cut the pork tenderloin in 0.7-inch (2 cm) slices.
- Heat the vegetable oil in a skillet.
- Put the pork pieces in the skillet and season with salt and pepper.
- Fry the pork 4 minutes each side.
- Remove the pork and drain the remaining fat from the skillet.
- Then, in the same skillet, add the apple, diced. Stir.
- Add the vinegar and the honey and simmer.
- Place on a plate the pork steak and coat it in sweet apples.