Ingredients Needed for Sweet and White Potato Stew
3 tablespoons olive oil
2-3 onions, minced
1 large sweet potato, diced
1 white potato, diced
1 leek, chopped
1 cup beef stock
1 tablespoon tomato paste
How to Make Sweet and White Potato Stew
- Heat the olive oil in a pot over low-medium heat and add the onion.
- Cook and stir until tender.
- Stir in the potatoes and leek.
- Pour the beef stock, stir in and season with salt and pepper. Toss a few sprigs of rosemary and thyme.
- Cover with the lid and boil for 20 minutes.
- Stir in the tomato paste. Cook and stir for 5 minutes more.