Sweet and White Potato Stew
Potato stew. Who wouldn’t love it? But next time when you are up for some, try using sweet potatoes along with the white ones. They will clearly bring something new to the stew! And in order to flavor it further, add leek, beef stock, tomato paste, and herbs.
Ingredients Needed for Sweet and White Potato Stew
3 tablespoons olive oil
2-3 onions, minced
1 large sweet potato, diced
1 white potato, diced
1 leek, chopped
1 cup beef stock
1 tablespoon tomato paste
How to Make Sweet and White Potato Stew
- Heat the olive oil in a pot over low-medium heat and add the onion.
- Cook and stir until tender.
- Stir in the potatoes and leek.
- Pour the beef stock, stir in and season with salt and pepper. Toss a few sprigs of rosemary and thyme.
- Cover with the lid and boil for 20 minutes.
- Stir in the tomato paste. Cook and stir for 5 minutes more.