Ingredients Needed for Sweet and Spicy Sticky Wings
6 chicken wings
3 tablespoons of olive oil
1 teaspoon paprika powder
1 teaspoon ginger powder
3 tablespoons of tomato sauce
½ onion, chopped
1 garlic clove, chopped
1 cup water
1 tablespoon honey
1 teaspoon mustard
How to Cook Sweet and Spicy Sticky Wings
- Preheat oven to 400°F/200°C.
- Season the chicken wings with 2 tablespoons olive oil, salt, and pepper.
- Bake them in the oven for 25 minutes.
- To make the sweet and spicy glaze heat a skillet and add 1 tablespoon olive oil.
- Add paprika, ginger, and pepper. Stir to mix spices and add onion and garlic.
- Fry until they turn golden and add tomato sauce, 1 glass of water and a pinch of salt.
- Bring to a boil and let it simmer.
- Finally add honey and mustard and let sauce thicken.
- Spread sauce all over the chicken wings.