Ingredients Needed for Sweet and Spicy Oven-Baked Beef Tenderloin
1 tablespoon vegetable oil
12 ounces of beef tenderloin
½ cup soy sauce
1 teaspoon chili flakes
1 garlic clove, chopped
1 tablespoon honey
How to Cook Sweet and Spicy Oven-Baked Beef Tenderloin
- Preheat the oven to 360°F/180°C.
- Heat a skillet and add 1 tablespoon of vegetable oil.
- Start frying the beef.
- Fry it for 1 minute on each side so that it is sealed and it keeps all its flavor.
- Prepare the marinade for the beef. Use a small bowl and add soy sauce, chili flakes, garlic, and honey. Brush the beef with the sauce you have made, and pour the rest all over the meat.
- Bake it for 40 minutes and slice the tenderloin before serving.