Sweet and Spicy Oven-Baked Beef Tenderloin
Beef tenderloin is known for being extremely tender, but it doesn’t have that much beefy flavor on its own. That’s why it’s important to properly season it. We have chosen a sweet and spicy marinade made with chili flakes, soy sauce, and honey. Follow our instructions on cooking the beef and for sure this recipe will become one of your favorites!
Ingredients Needed for Sweet and Spicy Oven-Baked Beef Tenderloin
1 tablespoon vegetable oil
12 ounces of beef tenderloin
½ cup soy sauce
1 teaspoon chili flakes
1 garlic clove, chopped
1 tablespoon honey
How to Make Sweet and Spicy Oven-Baked Beef Tenderloin
- Preheat the oven to 360°F/180°C.
- Heat a skillet and add 1 tablespoon of vegetable oil.
- Start frying the beef.
- Fry it for 1 minute on each side so that it is sealed and it keeps all its flavor.
- Prepare the marinade for the beef. Use a small bowl and add soy sauce, chili flakes, garlic, and honey. Brush the beef with the sauce you have made, and pour the rest all over the meat.
- Bake it for 40 minutes and slice the tenderloin before serving.