Ingredients Needed for Sweet and Spicy Chicken Curry With Bulgur Side
½ cup sugar
9 ounces of chicken breast, sliced into long, thin strips
1 teaspoon ginger, chopped
½ cup coconut milk
5 ounces of bulgur wheat
How to Cook Sweet and Spicy Chicken Curry With Bulgur Side
- Slice the nectarine and the jalapeno. Keep 1-2 slices of each and slice them very thinly in order to add them in the bulgur.
- Heat a skillet over medium heat and add the sugar. Let the sugar dissolve and add the nectarine slices. Stir for about half a minute and add the sliced jalapeno and chicken breast.
- Season with salt and stir-fry the chicken for about 8 minutes, until golden. Add ginger and after 2 more minutes pour the coconut milk. Reduce the heat, and let it simmer for about 8-10 minutes.
- In order to make the bulgur side, the ratio is 2 parts of water for 1 part of bulgur wheat. Bring the water to a boil and add the bulgur wheat. Cover and simmer for 12-15 minutes until soft. Drain off excess liquid.
- Place the bulgur in a small bowl and mix it with the nectarine and jalapeno slices.
- Move the bulgur in the middle of a large plate and add chicken curry on the sides of the bulgur. Serve it with fresh coriander on top!