Ingredients Needed for Sweet and Sour Salmon With Vegetables 3 radishes es
3 tablespoons of vegetable oil
¼ cup honey
¼ cup lime juice
1 teaspoon ginger powder
3 garlic cloves, chopped
1 tablespoon parsley, chopped
5 ounces of salmon fillet
1 teaspoon butter
6 asparaguses spears
How to Cook Sweet and Sour Salmon With Vegetables
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F/220 degrees C.
- Cut the potato into medium cubes.
- Cut the radishes into halves.
- On a baking tray, set a parchment paper. Drizzle it with 1 tablespoon of vegetable oil.
- Put the potato and the radishes on the baking tray.
- Drizzle 2 tablespoons of honey over them, sprinkle salt and pepper.
- Bake for 20 minutes.
- In a medium bowl, put the remaining honey, the lime juice, the ginger powder, the garlic, and the parsley. Make a sauce with these ingredients.
- In a skillet, heat the remaining vegetable oil.
- Take off the skin of the salmon fillet.
- Place the salmon fillet side down into the skillet and fry it about 2-3 minutes.
- Turn the salmon over and fry it for 1-2 minutes more, putting the lime and honey sauce over it.
- In another skillet, melt the butter.
- Add the asparagus and season it with salt and pepper. Stir and cook for about 3-5 minutes.
- On a plate, put the asparagus spears, potatoes and radishes and top with roasted salmon.