Ingredients Needed for Sweet and Sour Chicken Thighs With Potatoes
1 tablespoon mustard
1 tablespoon honey
½ teaspoon garlic powder
3 chicken thighs
1 tablespoon olive oil
3 rosemary sprigs
How to Cook Sweet and Sour Chicken Thighs With Potatoes
- Preheat the oven to 370 degrees F/185 degrees C.
- Squeeze the lemon juice. Add it into a large bowl.
- Add the mustard and the honey into the bowl.
- Sprinkle the garlic powder and some salt.
- Mix everything together.
- Sprinkle some pepper.
- Add the chicken thighs into the bowl.
- Let them marinate for 30-60 minutes.
- Cut the potatoes into wedges.
- Add the chicken thighs and potatoes into a pot.
- Pour some marinade over them.
- Spray some olive oil.
- Season it with salt, add the rosemary sprigs into the pot.
- Cook them in the oven for 40 minutes.