Ingredients Needed for Sweet Almond Tagliatelle
1 ounce butter
¼ cup almonds
1 tablespoon honey
1 cup milk
8 ounces of homemade tagliatelle, cooked
How to Cook Sweet Almond Tagliatelle
- Heat a skillet over medium heat, add the butter in it and melt it.
- Add the almonds and drizzle with honey.
- Stir for 1-2 minutes and pour the milk.
- Stir, and bring to a boil. Shred some lemon zest and cook for 8 minutes.
- Add everything to the blender along with the fresh mint. Blend everything until smooth.
- Add the cooked tagliatelle in a large bowl along with the almond mixture.
- Mix well and serve!