Calories: 608 kCal / serving
- 28 g
- 21 g
- 46 g
Ingredients Needed for Sushi-Style Bacon Weave
2 ounces of sushi rice
8 bacon slices
black sesame seeds
1 lettuce leaf
2 ounces of smoked salmon, thinly sliced
¼ yellow bell pepper, thinly sliced
¼ avocado, thinly sliced
How to Make Sushi-Style Bacon Weave
- Fill a saucepan half way with water and place it over medium heat, then bring it to a boil.
- Add the sushi rice and cook it according to the instructions on the package.
- Preheat the oven to 360°F/180°C.
- Line a baking tray with parchment paper.
- Lay the bacon slices on the tray, side by side, as close together as you can. Weave the bacon slices.
- Slide the tray into the oven and bake the bacon weave for the next 15 minutes.
- Take the bacon weave out of the oven and place it on your chopping board.
- Evenly spread the sushi rice over the bacon weave.
- Top it with sesame seeds, the lettuce leaf, smoked salmon, bell pepper, avocado, and seaweed.
- Start from the end closest to you and roll the bacon towards the opposite end. Fix it with a bamboo pick.