Ingredients Needed for Sushi Rice and Mango Macarons 1 mango
¼ cup lime juice
2 tablespoons of rum
3 ounces of cream cheese
⅔ cup sushi rice
1 tablespoon milk
2 tablespoons of powdered sugar
5 ounces of ground beef
How to Cook Sushi Rice and Mango Macarons
- Peel the mango and cut it into cubes.
- Put the mango into a food processor and add the lime juice and rum. Mix them all.
- Add the cream cheese and mix again.
- Cook the sushi rice according to the instructions on the package.
- Divide the rice quantity into 3 bowls. Color the rice in each bowl with the a few drops of each food coloring. Mix well.
- Form small rice macarons shells with your hands.
- Assemble the macarons by sticking 2 rice macarons shells with the mango and cream cheese mixture.