Ingredients Needed for Sushi Cake
1 pound salmon, fillet
2 tablespoons of sesame oil
1 tablespoon sesame seeds
2 sushi nori sheets, round
⅔ cup of sushi rice
1 red bell pepper, diced
2 tablespoons of wasabi sauce
1 teaspoon salmon roe
¼ teaspoon caviar
How to Cook Sushi Cake
- Boil the sushi rice according to the instructions on the package. Divide the quantity into three equal parts.
- Slice the cucumber.
- Dice the red bell pepper.
- Cut the salmon into medium cubes, put it in a bowl, and add the sesame oil and the sesame seeds. Divide the quantity into two equal parts.
- Line the bottom of a springform pan (9-inch/22 cm diameter) with one nori sheet.
- Add one layer of cooked rice, followed by one layer of cucumber slices and one layer of salmon.
- Add the second sushi nori sheet and continue with the second layer of cooked rice, one layer of red bell pepper, and the second layer of salmon. Top with the remaining cooked rice.
- Garnish the sushi cake with wasabi sauce, salmon roe, and caviar.
- Refrigerate for 30 minutes.