Ingredients Needed for Surprising Chicken Waffles
⅔ cup flour
¼ cup vegetable oil
2 tablespoons of milk
2 ounces of chicken breast
How to Cook Surprising Chicken Waffles
- Blend the flour, the eggs, the vegetable oil, and the milk with an electric mixer.
- Spray with olive oil a waffle maker.
- Cut 6 equal pieces of chicken breast.
- Put each piece on a skewer.
- Roast the chicken pieces in the waffle maker for about 2 minutes.
- Then open up the waffle maker and pour the batter on each chicken piece.
- Cook for about 2 more minutes.
- Before you serve the chicken waffles, pour some barbecue sauce on top.