Sunny Side Up Eggs on Bell Peppers
Nothing says ″Good morning!″ like sunny side up eggs! Cook them and eat them with something healthy and cheerful like chopped bell peppers. And then you are ready for your day!
Ingredients Needed for Sunny Side Up Eggs on Bell Peppers
1 tablespoon vegetable oil
1 yellow bell pepper
1 green bell pepper
1 red bell pepper
1 teaspoon ground parmesan
How to Make Sunny Side Up Eggs on Bell Peppers
- Heat the vegetable oil in a cast-iron skillet.
- Add the diced bell pepper.
- Sprinkle salt and pepper over the bell pepper and cook until it softens.
- Crack the eggs over the chopped bell pepper.
- Cover the skillet until the egg white is opaque and the yolks are still liquid.
- Serve with ground parmesan.