Ingredients Needed for Sunny Side Up Eggs on Bell Peppers
1 tablespoon vegetable oil
1 yellow bell pepper
1 green bell pepper
1 red bell pepper
1 teaspoon ground parmesan
How to Cook Sunny Side Up Eggs on Bell Peppers
- Heat the vegetable oil in a cast-iron skillet.
- Add the diced bell pepper.
- Sprinkle salt and pepper over the bell pepper and cook until it softens.
- Crack the eggs over the chopped bell pepper.
- Cover the skillet until the egg white is opaque and the yolks are still liquid.
- Serve with ground parmesan.