Ingredients Needed for Sunny Meat Pie
2 tablespoons of vegetable oil
1 pound minced meat
2 ounces of mexican vegetable mix
¼ cup spring onion slices
1 puff pastry sheet
1 tablespoon milk
How to Make Sunny Meat Pie
- Preheat the oven to 365 degrees F/185 degrees C.
- Heat the vegetable oil in a skillet and add the minced meat.
- Season with salt, paprika powder, and nutmeg.
- Cook the meat until becomes brown.
- Add the Mexican mix and the spring onion slices and combine them.
- Place the puff pastry on your workspace and cut 10 triangles.
- Put a parchment paper on a baking tray.
- Place the puff pastry triangles on the tray, roundly, like a sun.
- Put the minced meat mixture on the triangles base.
- Roll in the puff pastry triangles, over the meat mixture.
- Make an egg wash by whisking the egg with the milk.
- Coat the pie with egg wash.
- Bake for 20 minutes.
- Serve with a cream and chives dip.