Ingredients Needed for Sun-Dried Tomato and Spinach Quiche
1 teaspoon butter
1 puff pastry sheet, thawed
2 egg whites
½ cup milk
2 tablespoons of greek yogurt
2 tablespoons of pesto sauce
1 cup parmesan, shredded
2 ounces of baby spinach
2 ounces of sun-dried tomato
How to Cook Sun-Dried Tomato and Spinach Quiche
- Preheat the oven to 360 degrees F/180 degrees C.
- First, grab a 12 inches (30 cm) diameter round tart tray. Grease its bottom with butter.
- Lay the puff pastry and press it well on the sides and bottom of the tray. Cut off the excess pastry. Pinch the surface of the dough with a fork.
- Line parchment paper on the dough and use something heavy (like some red beans) to keep the shape of the dough.
- Slide the tray into the oven for the next 25 minutes.
- Add the eggs and egg whites in a large bowl and whisk.
- Add the milk, greek yogurt, pesto, and a pinch of salt. Add the spinach, 3/4 of the parmesan, and half of the sun-dried tomatoes. Whisk.
- Take the tart out of the oven and remove the weight. Pour the mixture. Don’t forget to keep the oven running.
- Top with the remaining parmesan and sun-dried tomatoes.
- Slide the tart into the oven for the next 50 minutes.