Ingredients Needed for Summer Salad With Creamy Avocado Pesto
1 garlic clove, chopped
1 tablespoon olive oil
2 tablespoons of honey
1 lettuce head
1 orange bell pepper, chopped
8 cherry tomatoes
1 spring onion
3 ounces of sweet corn
4 ounces of red bean
How to Cook Summer Salad With Creamy Avocado Pesto
- Add the parsley, avocado, lime juice, and garlic in a food processor.
- Season it with olive oil, honey, and coriander powder.
- Blend all ingredients until you get a smooth paste.
- Chop the lettuce and spring onion. Slice the cherry tomatoes in halves.
- Add all ingredients into a large salad bowl along with the red beans and sweet corn.
- Season it with salt and pour the avocado pesto over the salad.