Ingredients Needed for Sugar-Glazed Oreo Muffins
6 ounces of oreo
1 cup flour
⅔ cup sugar
2 tablespoons of cocoa powder
¼ cup olive oil
½ cup milk
1 teaspoon baking powder
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
3 ounces of butter, melted
For the sugar icing:
1 cup powdered sugar
½ teaspoon of vanilla extract
2 tablespoons of milk
How to Cook Sugar-Glazed Oreo Muffins
- Preheat the oven to 340°F/170°C.
- Add the Oreos in a blender and completely crush them. Move them in a large bowl.
- Add the flour, sugar, eggs, cocoa powder, olive oil, milk, baking powder, vanilla extract, and melted butter. Whisk the mixture until smooth and move it in a piping bag.
- Use a muffin tray and pour the mixture into the empty slots.
- Slide the tray into the oven for the next 15 minutes.
- In order to make the icing sugar, add the sugar and vanilla in a bowl. Gradually add the milk, while whisking, until you reach the desired consistency. If the glaze is too thin, you can add some more sugar, and if its too thick, add more milk.
- Spread the sugar icing over the Oreo Muffins and serve!