Sugar-Free Chocolate Coconut Muffins
These sugar and gluten-free chocolate coconut muffins are great for any healthy diet! They’re made out of only 3 ingredients, and they taste so good, you won’t believe they’re a diet product. Don’t you believe us? Try them and see for yourself.
Ingredients Needed for Sugar-Free Chocolate Coconut Muffins
7 ounces of sugar-free chocolate
1 cup coconut flakes
3 tablespoons of coconut cream
How to Make Sugar-Free Chocolate Coconut Muffins
- Heat a saucepan over medium heat and fill it halfway with water. Place a heatproof bowl on top and add half of the chocolate.
- Slowly stir with a spatula and check when the chocolate has finished melting. Divide the melted chocolate in 2.
- Add 6 individual muffin molds in a 6-cup muffin tray. Add half of the melted chocolate inside the molds, filling about 1/3. Refrigerate for 2 hours.
- Next, blend the coconut flakes.
- Mix the coconut cream with the coconut flakes in a small bowl. Continue filling the muffins with the coconut mixture. Leave room for 1 more layer of melted chocolate.
- Refrigerate for 2 more hours before serving.