Submarine Sausage Meat Sandwich
This sausage meat sandwich tastes great, and it looks fabulous. Make your own in 30 minutes!
Ingredients Needed for Submarine Sausage Meat Sandwich
8 ounces of sausage meat
1 teaspoon vegetable oil
2 demi baguettes
1 cup grated mozzarella
½ teaspoon butter
2 tablespoons of milk
How to Make Submarine Sausage Meat Sandwich
- Heat the vegetable oil in an iron-cast skillet.
- Cook the sausage meat for three or four minutes, until golden brown.
- Cut off the top of the baguettes and take out the crumbs. It has to look like a submarine.
- Put the cooked meat in the baguettes with a spoon.
- Add grated mozzarella over the cooked meat. Sprinkle it with pepper.
- Peel and boil the potato. Make mashed potatoes, adding the butter and the milk.
- Put mashed potatoes into a piping bag. Spread it over the baguettes, covering mozzarella.
- Finely chop coriander leaves and sprinkle it over the submarine baguettes.
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F/180 degrees C.
- Put the sandwiches on a plate and bake for 10 minutes.
- Serve warm.