Calories: 615 kCal / serving
- 7 g
- 38 g
- 49 g
Ingredients Needed for Stuffed Zucchini
7 ounces of minced meat
2 tablespoons of vegetable oil
4 ounces of grated mozzarella
How to Make Stuffed Zucchini
- Preheat the oven to 365 degrees F/185 degrees C.
- Heat the vegetable oil in a skillet.
- Add the minced meat and season it with salt and pepper.
- Cook the minced meat until it becomes brown and tender.
- Add½ cup of mozzarella.
- Cook together the meat and the mozzarella, until the cheese melts.
- Cut the edges of the zucchini. Then, cut the zucchini in halves.
- Scoop out the zucchinis, but don’t damage the bottom.
- Fill the zucchini with meat.
- Top each zucchini with the remaining mozzarella.
- Bake them for 40 minutes.