Ingredients Needed for Stuffed Tomatoes
7 ounces of minced meat
1 tablespoon vegetable oil
½ cup shredded mozzarella
2 tablespoons of vegetable oil
How to Cook Stuffed Tomatoes
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F/220 degrees C.
- In a skillet, heat one tablespoon of vegetable oil.
- Add the minced meat and cook it until it turns white.
- Cut the top of the tomatoes and remove the pulp in the middle.
- Set a parchment paper on a baking tray.
- Put the tomatoes on it.
- In every tomato, put 2-3 tablespoons of cooked minced meat.
- Crack an egg in every tomato.
- Sprinkle some pepper over them.
- Top the tomatoes with shredded mozzarella.
- Bake them for 15 minutes.