flour for dusting
8 ounces of pizza dough
1 cup tomato paste
fresh basil leaves
1 cup low moisture mozzarella, grated
1 tablespoon olive oil
1 red onion, chopped
3 ounces of cherry tomatoes
1 spring onion, chopped
3 ounces of salami, thinly sliced
- Dust the work surface with flour and flatten the pizza dough using the rolling pin.
- Line a baking tray with parchment paper and transfer the pizza dough on it.
- Add the tomato paste along the pizza dough’s edge and evenly spread it in a 1 – 1 1/2-inch thick circle. Add the basil leaves and then the grated mozzarella, following the circle’s rim.
- Roll once the dough’s edge, taking care to completely wrap the tomato and cheese filling. A fairly thick rim forms this way.
- Cover the flat center of the pizza with the olive oil using a brush. Add the red onion, cherry tomatoes, mozzarella, spring onion, and top with the salami slices. Bake for 30 minutes at 430⁰F/220⁰C.