Ingredients Needed for Stuffed Coquelet
2 tablespoons of olive oil
½ medium orange, cut into 1 slice and 3 - 4 wedges
1 lemon slice
3 medium carrots, halved or quartered lengthwise
1 ginger thumb, halved lengthwise
4 fresh rosemary sprigs
1 red onion, quartered
1 garlic head
2 tablespoons of onion jam
How to Cook Stuffed Coquelet
- Place the coquelet on the work surface and coat it with 1 tablespoon of olive oil. Season it with salt and pepper.
- Stuff the chicken with the orange slice, lemon slice, 1 halved carrot, the halved ginger, and 2 rosemary sprigs. Bind its legs with a cord.
- Transfer the stuffed chicken to a roomy baking dish. Add the quartered red onion, the remaining halved carrots, and orange wedges.
- Cut the garlic head horizontally in half. Add one half to the baking dish. Top the chicken with the onion jam, add the remaining rosemary and drizzle with olive oil.
- Bake for 40 minutes at 380⁰F/190⁰C.