Ingredients Needed for Strawberry Pudding Tartlets ½ cup water
2 ounces of butter
1 cup flour
4 tablespoons of sugar
1 teaspoon cinnamon
1 ounce butter, melted
vegetable oil for frying
2 cups of milk
6 strawberries, thinly sliced
2 eggs, whisked
How to Cook Strawberry Pudding Tartlets
- You can start with the strawberry pudding.
- Beat the pudding mix and milk with an whisk for 2 minutes. Pudding will be soft-set in around 5 minutes. Makes 4 (1/2-cup) servings.
- Next, heat a saucepan over medium-high heat and add the water in it.
- Bring it to a boil and then add butter and melt it. Add the flour, and whisk it with butter, until it reaches a light-brown, golden color. Add the eggs, one at a time. Leave the mixture on heat for 1 more minute, then remove it from the stove.
- Mix the sugar and cinnamon.
- Grease the bottom of a four ramekins with butter. Evenly spread 1 tablespoon of sugar mix on each. Top each ramekin with 2 tablespoons of mixture and press it with a spoon.
- Refrigerate them for 2 hours. By that time, the flour mix should stiffen.
- Heat the vegetable oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Take out the crusts form the ramekins and cook them until golden and brown. When they’re ready, place them again, on the bottom of the ramekins. Fill them with the strawberry pudding.
- Serve with strawberries on top!