Ingredients Needed for Strawberry Jelly and Vanilla Dessert
1 cup strawberry juice
1 ounce gelatin leaf
1 ½ cups of ready-made vanilla custard
9 maraschino cherries
3 pecan nuts
How to Cook Strawberry Jelly and Vanilla Dessert
- Put the gelatin leaves into a bowl of cold water for 3 minutes to soften.
- Pour half of the strawberry juice quantity into a small pan and heat it gently over low heat until it is only just hot, then take the gelatin leaves out of the cold water, squeeze off the excess water and put them into the pan of hot strawberry juice. Stir them until they have dissolved.
- Pour the gelatin mixture into the bowl containing the rest of the strawberry juice and stir them together.
- Incline 3 wine glasses and pour the strawberry jelly in them, in equal parts.
- Refrigerate the jelly for 30 minutes.
- Pour the ready-made vanilla custard in each glass.
- Top the vanilla with maraschino cherries and pecan nuts.