Ingredients Needed for Strawberry Jam Pancakes
10 ounces of flour
¼ cup baking powder
¼ cup vanilla sugar
1 cup sugar
1 cup milk
4 tablespoons of vegetable oil
How to Cook Strawberry Jam Pancakes
- Let’s start with the pancake batter. Use a large mixing bowl and add flour, baking powder, the 2 types of sugar, eggs, milk, and 3 out of 4 tablespoons vegetable oil.
- Mix together until the composition is smooth.
- Heat a skillet and use a brush to spread the remaining oil each time you fry a pancake.
- Cook every pancake for 3 minutes on each side.
- Put the pancakes on layers, and spread strawberry jam on each layer.
- Serve with fresh strawberries.