Calories: 250 kCal / serving
- 48 g
- 6 g
- 3 g
Ingredients Needed for Strawberry Jam Cookies
2 tablespoons of powdered sugar
¼ cup flour
2 egg whites
½ teaspoon vanilla extract
¼ cup strawberry jam
1 ounce whipped cream
How to Make Strawberry Jam Cookies
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F/175 degrees C.
- Mix in one bowl the powdered sugar with the flour.
- Add the egg whites and the vanilla extract.
- Mix them with an electric mixer.
- Using a spoon, pour some batter on a baking tray lined with parchment paper. You should make about 12 cookies.
- Bake the cookies for 12-14 minutes.
- Make small sandwiches with the cookies: spread some strawberry jam on one cookie, add whipped cream, and top with one more cookie.
- You’ll make about 6 jam sandwich cookies.
- If you like, you can sprinkle some more powdered sugar on them.