Ingredients Needed for Strawberry Heart Pie Pops
7 ounces of puff pastry
½ cup strawberry jam
1 tablespoon milk
How to Cook Strawberry Heart Pie Pops
- Start by flouring your countertop, then roll out the puff pastry using a rolling pin.
- Use a heart-shaped cutter and cut as many hearts as you can.
- Preheat the oven to 380 degrees F/190 degrees C.
- Lay a baking tray with parchment paper, then place half of your pastry hearts on it.
- Add about 1/2 teaspoon of strawberry jam on each one, into the center of each heart, then place one wooden ice cream sticks just in the middle, like they’re lollipops.
- Whisk the egg with milk and make some egg wash. Use a silicone brush to spread egg wash on the edges of each heart. Top each jam heart with the remaining pastry hearts.
- Stick their edges with a fork and prick the center.
- Bake for 35 minutes.
- You’ll make about 8-10 strawberry heart pie pops.
- If you want, serve them with fresh strawberries and powdered sugar.