Ingredients Needed for Strawberry Chocolate-Crusted Cheesecake
10 ounces of cookie
3 ounces of milk chocolate
½ cup cream cheese
½ cup powdered sugar
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
1 cup whipped cream
6 strawberries, cut into quarters
2 tablespoons of strawberry jam
2 tablespoons of lemon juice
How to Cook Strawberry Chocolate-Crusted Cheesecake
- Put the cookies in your food processor and pulse until you make small crumbs.
- Break the chocolate into pieces and put it in a small bowl.
- Melt the chocolate in the microwave: put the bowl in the microwave and heat it on medium-high for about 1 minute to start with. Remove from the microwave and stir. Repeat heating at shorter intervals, 15 to 20 seconds, stirring in between, until the chocolate is completely melted and has a smooth consistency.
- Add the melted chocolate to the cookie crumbs.
- Pulse again until the chocolate and crumbs combine into a dough.
- Line a tart tray with parchment paper.
- Transfer the chocolate dough to the tray. Spread and press it to form a crust.
- Put the cream cheese in a mixing bowl.
- Add the powdered sugar, and vanilla extract. Mix using a hand mixer.
- Add the whipped cream and mix further.
- Spread the cheese and whipped cream mixture over the chocolate crust.
- Combine the strawberries with strawberry jam and lemon juice in a medium bowl.
- Garnish the cheesecake with strawberries.
- Refrigerate for 15 minutes.