Ingredients Needed for Stir-Fried Beef With Broccoli and Sweet Corn
10 ounces of sirloin steak, chopped
1 teaspoon lemon juice
1 green chili, chopped
1 teaspoon sugar
1 fluid ounce white wine
2 broccoli heads
1 ear of sweet corn, cut into 6 pieces
1 tablespoon soy sauce
How to Make Stir-Fried Beef With Broccoli and Sweet Corn
- Add the meat to a bowl together with the lemon juice, green chili, sugar, some tarragon, and white wine. Season with salt and pepper and mix. Marinate for 30 minutes.
- Add the broccoli florets to a pot and cover with hot water. Let them soak for 15 minutes.
- Heat 2 teaspoons of vegetable oil in a pan over medium-high heat, then add the marinated meat. Cook and stir until browned.
- Add the corn and the water-soaked broccoli. Stir them in.
- Season with salt, add the soy sauce, stir in and lower the heat. Cook and stir for 20 minutes.