Calories: 639 kCal / serving
- 63 g
- 28 g
- 32 g
Ingredients Needed for Stir-Fried Beef and Vegetables
¼ cup vegetable oil
7 ounces of beef
1 tablespoon honey
0.25 green bell pepper
¼ red bell pepper
¼ yellow bell pepper
How to Make Stir-Fried Beef and Vegetables
- Heat the vegetable oil in a cast-iron skillet.
- Add the beef, cut in little pieces and stir fry.
- Pour the honey over the beef.
- Dice the boiled potatoes and chop the mushrooms, add them to the beef.
- Dice the bell peppers and add them to the skillet.
- Squeeze the tomato over the skillet and stir everything.
- Cook for a few minutes, until the beef turns a brown color.