Ingredients Needed for Steak Tartare
5 ounces of beef mince
1 cucumber, minced
0.25 mince d
1 teaspoon caper, minced
1 teaspoon pesto sauce
1 tea spoon worchestershire sauce
1 tablespoon mustard
1 teaspoon sugar
How to Cook Steak Tartare
- Place minced beef in a small bowl.
- Add the pickled cucumber, onion, and capers.
- Add the pesto sauce, Worchestershire sauce, mustard, and season it with salt.
- Mix the ingredients, and shape the mixture with a cooking ring.
- Top the tartare with 1 egg yolk and serve it with toast bread.