7 ounces of pizza dough
1 cup low moisture mozzarella, shredded
4 slices of provolone
5 slices of chorizo
3 slices of prosciutto
½ yellow bell pepper, thinly sliced
2 cherry tomatoes, halved
¼ cup tomato sauce
- Preheat the oven to 430 degrees F/220 degrees C.
- Dust your working space with flour and lay the pizza dough. Level it using a rolling pin.
- Line a baking tray with parchment paper and lay the dough over it.
- Make 5 cuts in the dough, starting from the center towards the edges of the dough.
- Top the edges with shredded mozzarella. Lift each corner where you’ve made the cut and fold the edges, making them look like the tip of the star.
- Add the pizza toppings (provolone, chorizo, prosciutto, bell pepper, and cherry tomatoes) in the middle of the pizza.
- Spread the tomato sauce over the pizza. You can add some more shredded mozzarella.
- Slide the pizza into the oven for the next 30 minutes. You can serve it with some fresh parsley on top.