Ingredients Needed for Spring Vegetable Salad
3 radishes es
1 red onion
1 green bell pepper
1 red bell pepper
1 yellow bell pepper
2 teaspoons of brown sugar
¼ cup water
¼ cup olive oil
breadcrumbs for coating the baking pan
How to Cook Spring Vegetable Salad
- Peel the cucumber and cut it in half, by length.
- Mix the brown sugar and water in a large bowl.
- Slice the cucumber halves and add them in the bowl.
- Dice the tomatoes, slice the radishes, chop the bell peppers and the red onion.
- Mix everything together and add olive oil, the juice from the lime, and salt.
- Serve with fresh parsley.