Ingredients Needed for Spring Onion Sandwiches
1 demi baguette
3 tablespoons of mayonnaise
3 tablespoons of yogurt
3 tablespoons of chopped spring onion
½ cup shredded cheddar cheese
How to Cook Spring Onion Sandwiches
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F/180 degrees C.
- Cut the baguette in half lengthwise.
- In a medium bowl, add the mayonnaise, the yogurt, the chopped spring onion, and ¼ cup of Cheddar cheese.
- Sprinkle some pepper.
- Combine all the ingredients.
- In a skillet, fry the bacon without using vegetable oil. When it is cooked, take off the bacon.
- In the same skillet, put the baguette halves upside down, in the fat remained from the bacon.
- When the bread is toasted, spread mayo, yogurt, and spring onion mixture on every slice of baguette.
- Add on top of every half of bread one slice of bacon and the remained shredded Cheddar cheese.
- Bake the sandwiches for 10 minutes.