Ingredients Needed for Spring Onion Mayonnaise 2 egg yolks
1 tablespoon mustard
1 tablespoon water
1 cup olive oil
1 spring onion, chopped
1 teaspoon pepper
How to Cook Spring Onion Mayonnaise
- Add the egg yolks in a tall glass container.
- Add the mustard, pour water and olive oil.
- Squeeze the juice out of the lemon.
- Bring your immersion blender and push the power button.
- Blend for 3-4 minutes, moving the blender around to make sure all of the oil is blended in. By now, the mayonnaise should be thick, light and creamy.
- Mix the mayonnaise with spring onion and season it with pepper before serving.