Ingredients Needed for Spring Onion and Mushroom Frittata
1 teaspoon olive oil
5 ounces of mushroom, thinly sliced
2 spring onions, sliced
¼ cup parmesan, shredded
How to Cook Spring Onion and Mushroom Frittata
- Preheat the oven to 360 degrees F/180 degrees C.
- Heat the olive oil in a cast-iron skillet over medium heat.
- Add the mushrooms and season them with salt. Cook them for 3-4 minutes while stirring from time to time. Add the spring onion.
- Whisk the eggs in a large bowl. Pour the whisked eggs in the skillet.
- Cover the skillet with a lid and cook for 2 minutes. Remove the lid and add the shredded parmesan.
- Slide the skillet into the oven and cook everything for 15 more minutes.
- Cook it for 5 more minutes.